Your Trusted Partner In Mosquito Control
Mosquitoes not only disrupt your ability to enjoy outdoor spaces but they also threaten human health by spreading disease. Our team of expert pest control professionals understands the importance of creating a comfortable, mosquito-free environment for you and your loved ones. That’s why we’re proud to offer a reliable mosquito control service.
Our Mosquito Control Method
At Safer Home Services, we have the specialized knowledge and equipment to improve your outdoor living experience. We offer year-round service and tailored mosquito control plans that include steps to:
- Treat common resting areas, such as shrubs and plants
- Target breeding grounds
- Implement preventative measures, like those to help curb population growth
- Provide ongoing protection
No matter the type of property, our mosquito elimination process will allow you to enjoy the outdoors again!
You Can Help Control Mosquitoes In Your Yard
In addition to partnering with a reliable professional for mosquito control, there are steps YOU can take to help reduce mosquito populations in your own yard.
Since mosquitoes breed in stagnant water, start by eliminating common sources of standing water:
- Check your yard for old pots, buckets, and toys that can hold water.
- Store outdoor items upside down to prevent water accumulation.
- Adjust sprinklers to prevent overwatering, which can create an ideal mosquito breeding ground.
- Clean swimming pools regularly and clear pool covers of debris and rainwater.
You can also make a few landscaping updates to help reduce and repel mosquitos:
- Stock ornamental ponds with mosquito-eating fish for built-in pest reduction.
- Add mosquito-repelling plants such as citronella grass, lavender, and marigolds.
- Use cedar mulch in your landscaping beds.
These small steps, in addition to professional mosquito control services, will help you reclaim your outdoor space.
Need Help With Mosquito Control?
Find Your Local Safer Home ServicesSee Locations