In the termite control industry there are three broad categories of termite warranties or guarantees and it’s important for property owners to understand the differences.
1. Some companies will sell you a termite treatment but offer no warranty at all. If the termites come back, you have to pay these companies again to retreat the termites and there is zero coverage for repair of any new damage the termites caused.
2. Other companies offer retreatment-only warranties for specific types of termites meaning if new live termites are discovered, the company will re-treat for that specific type of termite at no additional cost to the customer but provide no repair coverage.
3. The best protection is provided by companies such as Safer Home Services, that offer a retreatment and repair warranty against all types of Subterranean termites. Subterranean termites cause over $ 5 billion in damage each year in the U.S. alone – damage not covered by most homeowners’ insurance.
Safer Home Services offers one of the most comprehensive retreatment and repair warranties in the industry. You’ll sleep better at night knowing your home and family are protected from termites and the financial risk their damage presents when you choose Safer Home Services for your termite protection.
Consumers should be aware there are MAJOR differences between repair & replacement warranties from different companies:
- Some companies have a clause in their agreement that the company can amend, modify, or cancel the agreement at any time or at the end of any renewal period, for any reason.
- Most companies only warrant repair of the structure of the home but exclude any protection for replacement of damaged furnishings, fixtures, or contents.
- Most companies have many exclusions in their repair and replacement provisions such as masonry cracks, secondary moisture sources, hardwood floors, etc.
- Many exclude Formosan termite damage.
Safer Home Services has the most comprehensive warranty for retreatment & repair in the industry:
Our warranty does not include any of the major loopholes listed above. Plus, as always, all of our services are backed by our Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee.
You’ll sleep better at night knowing your home and your family are protected from termites and the financial risk their damage presents when you choose Safer Home Services for your termite protection.
Questions About Termite Inspections?
Find Your Local Safer Home ServicesSee Locations